Businesses established in the Dakar Integrated Special Economic Zone (DISEZ) will benefit from an incentive-driven tax framework defined by law and procedures facilitating their operation.
The project goes beyond the Free Industrial Zone concept; it will include an industrial park, service spaces, offices and a logistics platform. There are plans to later incorporate a commercial area, tourist complexes and residential areas.
The High Authority responsible for the administration of the Zone will, through the One-Stop-Shop, provide businesses with collective (telecommunications, electricity, water, waste management, etc.) administrative (certification, permits and licences, authorisations, banks and financial services) and logistics (transportation, storage) services in compliance with the best international standards.
The Zone will be integrated into its human environment. Current and projected developments do not anticipate the displacement of populations and will be implemented in harmony with the needs of the populations living on the site.
The Integrated Special Economic Zone was set up to create the conditions for the emergence and development of a centre of competitiveness and growth, expected to have a profound ripple effect on the national economy. It will be among the key levers of the Accelerated Growth Strategy.
The purpose of this Special Integrated Economic Zone project is to position Senegal as a Business hub for West Africa. The economic zone, set up in close synergy with the future Blaise Diagne International Airport project, houses the cargo village facilities designed for logistics operators intervening in the activities of the Airport.
- Zone situated at 45km from DAKAR
- Access facility through the new Toll Motorway
- Adjoining the Blaise Diagne International Airport
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE HIGH AUTHORITY
Access to technical production factors
Registration of Integrated Special Economic Zone (ZESI) businesses
- Registration in the Trade and Personal Property Credit Register (RCCM)
- Identification numbers of businesses and associations (NINEA)
- Individual and legal entity code
- Pensions Scheme (IPRES)
- Social Security Fund (CSS)
Certification for eligible activities
Certification issued by the H.A. relate to the following activities:
- Services (financial and distribution)
- Real estate
- Non exclusive certification principles
Administrative and land-related formalities
- Prepare declarations of establishment certificates
- IPRES/CSS registration
- Issue certificate/validation employment contract
- Exemption Order in favour of foreign businesses for the constitution Senegalese business
- Request for an environmental assessment (pollution, waste management)
- Authorisation to open a health care institution
- Application for visas/residence permit
- Issuing import / export permits
- Building permit
- Allocation of the plot and/or functional warehouses
TAX AND CUSTOMS CONCESSIONS ATTACHED TO THE DISEZ CERTIFICATION
- Period of validity of concessions: 50 years
- Exoneration of customs duties on equipment and raw materials
- Tax and duty free entry
- Exoneration of the payment of income tax
- Right to employ both Senegalese and foreign staff for foreign businesses
- Possibility to conclude fixed-term contracts for five (05) years
- Free foreign currency transactions in the DISEZ without deadlines/restrictions
52-54, rue Mohamed V, BP 430 Tel. : (221) 33 849 05 55 - Fax: (221) 33 823 94 89 Fax: Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Technical & Developmentemail@example.com|
|Marketing & Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Planning & Controlemail@example.com|
|Surveillance & Partnershipfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Services to email@example.com|
Download the data sheet