The Business Incorporation Support Office (BCEà is a branch of APIX-S.A. whose main objective is to help entrepreneurs in their process of formalising their activities, by registering their companies within 48 hours. Some Ministries and bodies of the Senegalese administration (Ministry of Justice, MEFP, ANSD, Ministry of Labour and Social Security, OAPI) are represented within this office and all of them are essential for the creation of a company or business. The BCE enables the issuing of articles of association, trade register, tax identifier and the declaration of existence.
The legal forms that can be found are namely :
- the Sole ownership ;
- the Economic Interest Group;
- the Limited Liability Company ;
- the Public Limited Company ;
- the General Partnership Company;
- the Limited Partnership Company;
- the Civil Company;
- the Simplified Joint Stock Company .
For more details, visit the official website : www.creationdentreprise.sn